Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

recommendations for the new version

+2
Kantus
Nuby
6 posters

Go down

recommendations for the new version Empty recommendations for the new version

Post  jesed999 Sun 4 Nov 2012 - 21:12

The following recommendations are:
for vamps:
1-end when humans and get the t3 that ubises one take for the character to spend money to increase your stats
2 to 1 item that lives up to 10k vamps (if possible)
3 - and add this ability to vampire: an item that aga to regenerate the mana faster
for humans
1 to 1 new tower addition to the tower of ice and fire add a tower as more of these elements (earth, water, wind, electricity or potion) that is inexpensive and protects well and their improvements
2 to 1 mine is more petite than silver and gold out of 5
3 - that the hero can have more capacity in your bag = 4
4. - If possible skins for the hero
5 to 1 new hero (a ranged hero) = archimage
6 - Add a posion to hero to throw him the vampire and slow for a moment aserlo
7. - If possible agan the base having two entries now only have one because it is the only base that spend twice Nesite wall and defense
8 - and finally an aurora to resist the human chaosperre but can only build one
thanks
-imanuel999
jesed999
jesed999
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : 1
Warn Status :
recommendations for the new version Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4recommendations for the new version Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
recommendations for the new version Left_bar_bleue0/0recommendations for the new version Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

recommendations for the new version Empty Re: recommendations for the new version

Post  Nuby Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 2:39

Kind of sounds like you want VU to turn into that Vampirism Generations map...
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

ROTD Rank : Supporter
Warn Status :
recommendations for the new version Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4recommendations for the new version Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Pillaging villages.
MOS Experience:
recommendations for the new version Left_bar_bleue1337/666recommendations for the new version Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/666)

http://realuck.webs.com

Back to top Go down

recommendations for the new version Empty Re: recommendations for the new version

Post  Kantus Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 10:29

jesed999 wrote:
3 - and add this ability to vampire: an item that aga to regenerate the mana faster
If you want better mana regeneration... buy int tomes. ( although i see no need to as the peasants will just end up building mana towers Razz)
Kantus
Kantus
Gunnery Sergeant (grade 3)

ROTD Rank : O.o
Warn Status :
recommendations for the new version Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4recommendations for the new version Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
recommendations for the new version Left_bar_bleue10/10recommendations for the new version Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

recommendations for the new version Empty .

Post  jesed999 Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 18:38

only recomendation
and if is posible only try to a add the towers or the ranged hero
tower were if if posible add 2
earth tower
ligthwin tower
poison tower
death towerd
wind tower
sniper tower
or a rapid tower attack

if is posible add it if not thanks for see my suggestions
jesed999
jesed999
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
recommendations for the new version Left_bar_bleue0/0recommendations for the new version Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  ID_ied Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 19:18

I have got to say by doing these it would make ultra another generic unoriginal game also adding a huge level of imbalance. It currently has enough towers however I believe that being able to buy int tomes before forge would be nice.
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Someone
Warn Status :
recommendations for the new version Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4recommendations for the new version Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
recommendations for the new version Left_bar_bleue9/10recommendations for the new version Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

http://joshdouglas35@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jesed999 Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 20:19

the towers fire and ice bore me and is the only defence now atstart sou think we need more towers or items for vamps like 10k life and 100 armor i only want 2 new towers if is posible earth tower and wind tower and the ranged hero and for vamps at the end do a final tome tath make the vampm waste his gold and try to kill humans Smile

sorry for my english y speak spanish Razz

thanks
Egg
jesed999
jesed999
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultima Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 14:11

yeah, having intel tomes in the shop would be nice, and maybe graves should be returned.
Ultima
Ultima
Corporal (grade 2)
Corporal (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : n00b
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: no u
MOS Experience:
recommendations for the new version Left_bar_bleue68219/100000recommendations for the new version Empty_bar_bleue  (68219/100000)

Back to top Go down

Post  matta37 Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 17:50

I find the graves in VU would just be a waste of time to put back in, i mean no vamp really used them if they did they was bad because they had no other way to get in at that time and they was too stupid to even think of going to the worse players and feeding off of them....I think VU without graves makes more legit vamps instead of relying on something cheap and simple as graves
matta37
matta37
Sergeant
Sergeant

ROTD Rank : Lieutenant General
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Forward Observer
MOS Experience:
recommendations for the new version Left_bar_bleue76268/90000recommendations for the new version Empty_bar_bleue  (76268/90000)

http://magickalgraphics.com/gothic5.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultima Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 17:51

i think graves are pretty usefull, since it can give you good money, which is usefull
Ultima
Ultima
Corporal (grade 2)
Corporal (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
recommendations for the new version Left_bar_bleue68219/100000recommendations for the new version Empty_bar_bleue  (68219/100000)

Back to top Go down

Post  ID_ied Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 18:16

Personally as a vamp I loved graves and was sad to see them removed however they were just a little op verse noobs
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
recommendations for the new version Left_bar_bleue9/10recommendations for the new version Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  matta37 Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 18:45

They was op vs the pros because even then the pros didnt know what graves were and didnt bother to even touch or kill them but its best just to leave the graves alone it would be a waste to put them back in no one used them anyway if they did they are bad and had no other way to get into a base (like i said before)
matta37
matta37
Sergeant
Sergeant

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
recommendations for the new version Left_bar_bleue76268/90000recommendations for the new version Empty_bar_bleue  (76268/90000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultima Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 18:51

The only thing you can say about graves are 'gravesare bad only noobs used them' but i cant find real arguments. As far as i see graves were usefull, they helped the vamp, and they gave the vamps another way to get gold.
Ultima
Ultima
Corporal (grade 2)
Corporal (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  matta37 Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 18:58

Well no its not the only thing i can say about it but thats the main points of it if you dont understand what i mean then its your problem not mine
matta37
matta37
Sergeant
Sergeant

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultima Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 19:01

All you keep saying is that its noob, and cheap, but i cant really find a good argument.
Ultima
Ultima
Corporal (grade 2)
Corporal (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  matta37 Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 19:30

Then you're not very observitive on what i really mean...Learn what i mean then respond saying what you think i mean
matta37
matta37
Sergeant
Sergeant

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuby Thu 8 Nov 2012 - 3:22

matta37 wrote:Then you're not very observitive on what i really mean...Learn what i mean then respond saying what you think i mean

What I can't seem to understand is why you try to call another person unobservant simply because you can't explain yourself in a thorough fashion. I really just don't know what you're trying to get at by insinuating something without actually reading your own posts... I have to agree with him though, all you did was say that graves were over-powered with no legitimate examples.
Personally, I don't even like the fact that you said graves were for noobs, as I've found them extremely useful when toying with people without the negative impact of losing gold.
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

ROTD Rank : Supporter
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Pillaging villages.
MOS Experience:
recommendations for the new version Left_bar_bleue1337/666recommendations for the new version Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/666)

http://realuck.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ID_ied Thu 8 Nov 2012 - 3:24

Nuby wrote:
Personally, I don't even like the fact that you said graves were for noobs, as I've found them extremely useful when toying with people without the negative impact of losing gold.

thumbsup And agreed
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kantus Thu 8 Nov 2012 - 10:20

I never used a grave before. What did they do?
Kantus
Kantus

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
recommendations for the new version Left_bar_bleue10/10recommendations for the new version Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultima Thu 8 Nov 2012 - 10:23

Kantus wrote:I never used a grave before. What did they do?

They drain hp from creatures in its range
Ultima
Ultima
Corporal (grade 2)
Corporal (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kantus Thu 8 Nov 2012 - 10:25

Oh that's good. Why was it taken out, or was it too good?
Kantus
Kantus

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultima Thu 8 Nov 2012 - 10:44

Kantus wrote:Oh that's good. Why was it taken out, or was it too good?

No idea why it was taken out, but i'd really like too see them readded in the new version.
Ultima
Ultima
Corporal (grade 2)
Corporal (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down