Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

K1ckmyass & paladini's matter [ IMPORTANT ]

4 posters

:: Other

Go down

K1ckmyass & paladini's matter [ IMPORTANT ] Empty K1ckmyass & paladini's matter [ IMPORTANT ]

Post  Apple.Time Fri 30 Sep 2016 - 17:10

Hi ho guys,

Almost all actual online players, on discord and war3, know the matter about K1ckmyass getting paladini's pw on forum/discord/war3. 

Is it really it, or is it a fraud ?

So,
you guys have to know that before " K1ckMyAss " even appeared, back to almost a year ago, paladini told me he was a 12/13 years old kid from Romania, with a brother.
Ok, no problem with that.
Then K1ck appeared some month ago, posted like crazy, not understanding our warning and the fofo's rules, but Anon got over it. Matter close.
The weird part starts here ; guys like Trakou, LuLsEc and others saw K1ck saying on Discord, that he was from US and that his mother tongue was ENG, but we all know about his terrible english. Then he was saying that he moved to Italy, and was working in Italy and in Germany, as a weapon dealer... We ofc all called for BS alert. So he is from US BUT itlay BUT Germany, but can't speak neither of those languages  Question
Best is right now, while playing Run Kitty Run, paladini just told me he was actually living in Italy with his family ...

So who is who ? is it real or a fraud ? or are they both playing us ?

I don't know either, but neither of them deserve to be trusted it seems. We know that paladini got the admin on ClanRotd on a mistake and enjoyed himself by kicking and banning, so we sure can't trust him, either he is the real paladini or K1ckmyass.
They both maybe need to be banned from the forum and the bot. It's not my style to ask for harsh sentences like that, but that matter is starting to get a bit too munch.

Cheers,

Apple
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Vamp Ultra Lover <3
Warn Status :
K1ckmyass & paladini's matter [ IMPORTANT ] Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4K1ckmyass & paladini's matter [ IMPORTANT ] Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
K1ckmyass & paladini's matter [ IMPORTANT ] Left_bar_bleue0/0K1ckmyass & paladini's matter [ IMPORTANT ] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

K1ckmyass & paladini's matter [ IMPORTANT ] Empty Re: K1ckmyass & paladini's matter [ IMPORTANT ]

Post  Ra[G]e Sat 1 Oct 2016 - 2:24

Hello,

Long time no see forums. I think Apple is onto a great conspiracy theory here.
Ra[G]e
Ra[G]e
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Ra[G]e
Warn Status :
K1ckmyass & paladini's matter [ IMPORTANT ] Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4K1ckmyass & paladini's matter [ IMPORTANT ] Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Vampirism
MOS Experience:
K1ckmyass & paladini's matter [ IMPORTANT ] Left_bar_bleue999/1000K1ckmyass & paladini's matter [ IMPORTANT ] Empty_bar_bleue  (999/1000)

http://hideandwar.shivtr.com/

Back to top Go down

K1ckmyass & paladini's matter [ IMPORTANT ] Empty Re: K1ckmyass & paladini's matter [ IMPORTANT ]

Post  Apple.Time Sat 1 Oct 2016 - 5:14

Yeah dude I think they are with the Illuminati huhu

I was just saying what I learnt from the both of them. Because the spoofer, supposedly K1ckMyAss, or whoever it is, keeps trying his farce.

If I'm the only one thinking that's weird and irritating. I will just back off and apologize. It's just weird, and I was giving here the infos I got from both players.
Plus, K1ck is nowhere to be seen these days.

Cheers.
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
K1ckmyass & paladini's matter [ IMPORTANT ] Left_bar_bleue0/0K1ckmyass & paladini's matter [ IMPORTANT ] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWildOnes Sun 2 Oct 2016 - 14:37

Is it really that complicated?

Just check both their IP's to see where they are, and check palas ip on the forum to make sure kickmyass is not using his account.
TheWildOnes
TheWildOnes
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : LCpl.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
K1ckmyass & paladini's matter [ IMPORTANT ] Left_bar_bleue35/100K1ckmyass & paladini's matter [ IMPORTANT ] Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple.Time Sun 2 Oct 2016 - 15:35

I would if I could, global mod can't check Ip. Or maybe just me  Razz
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Mon 3 Oct 2016 - 18:54

They are two different people.
They both had a game together around when k1ckmyass first joined the site (Game: Vampirism Ultra [R0tD] #136 on Jul 31) Palas IP was from Romania and k1ckass from Italy

Both responded on my thead https://rotd.forumotion.net/t1662-new-ultra-version-is-coming So i check both their IP's on that thread.....

k1ckmyass post on that thread is using an IP from Italy and post was on Aug 25 2016
paladini post on that thread is using an IP from Romania and post was on Jul 7 2016

Now lets check both of their last game on the bot and what was their IP.
k1ckmyass last game on bot showed the IP from Italy on Sept 19 2016
paladini last game on bot showed the IP from Italy on Oct 1 2016

So as of Oct 1, paladini is still being used by k1ckass.

The last REAL pala game from Romania was on 8 Aug 2016

So Aug 8 2016 is the real pala's last game and from then on is when things got all weird..

Both accounts have been banned until further notice. To the Real paladini if you see this talk to your brother to let me know your new account name so i can safelist it.
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
K1ckmyass & paladini's matter [ IMPORTANT ] Left_bar_bleue90/100K1ckmyass & paladini's matter [ IMPORTANT ] Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple.Time Mon 3 Oct 2016 - 19:30

Thank you for your time Anon Smile

So I wasn't making things up huhu, good to know that I'm still sane  Razz
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down