Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Ban request : ShareThePain (against myself yeah)

4 posters

Go down

Ban request : ShareThePain (against myself yeah) Empty Ban request : ShareThePain (against myself yeah)

Post  ShareThePain Wed 7 Jan 2015 - 23:02

Hello everybody!

My name: ShareThePain

His name: ShareThepain

I post this against myself because I've fed the humans at the start...
Why? Because I was a mini, vamp picked mini.
(I had to say it, but I wasn't die for help humans, dead because I failed)

But, as mini, if the humans win, I win as well, then, why shall I help the vamp? I wanted the victory screen

Do u really need a replay? I admit what I've done, would be enough I guess. Actually get tired, quicker this way Smile

EDIT: "Replay link:    https://www.dropbox.com/s/o62ylfwvn6n8g3a/Ban_request_Sharethepain_Feeder.w3g?dl=0" (from Flamelighter post, we speak about the same game)

Let's talk Very Happy

ShareThePain

PS: Anti banish system doesn't work, I've tried; the banish was casted

ShareThePain
Corporal (grade 2)
Corporal (grade 2)

Warn Status :
Ban request : ShareThePain (against myself yeah) Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Ban request : ShareThePain (against myself yeah) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Ban request : ShareThePain (against myself yeah) Empty Re: Ban request : ShareThePain (against myself yeah)

Post  Clemone Thu 8 Jan 2015 - 23:32

I shared my opinion on the subject with Flamelighter during the game, being that Vampires can choose whether on not to have minis in their game for this very reason. Considering minis start out as humans, it would make sense in the game's lore that minis can either turn against their own camp or adversely help those who remain living beings.

That being said feel free to correct us both with a ban if there's any rule stating against this.

Cheers!
Clemone
Clemone
Private
Private

ROTD Rank : Lance Corporal
Warn Status :
Ban request : ShareThePain (against myself yeah) Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Ban request : ShareThePain (against myself yeah) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Ban request : ShareThePain (against myself yeah) Empty Re: Ban request : ShareThePain (against myself yeah)

Post  Map_Hack Fri 9 Jan 2015 - 13:32

Clemone wrote:I shared my opinion on the subject with Flamelighter during the game, being that Vampires can choose whether on not to have minis in their game for this very reason. Considering minis start out as humans, it would make sense in the game's lore that minis can either turn against their own camp or adversely help those who remain living beings.

That being said feel free to correct us both with a ban if there's any rule stating against this.

Cheers!
Sorry to be writing here

it's as you say, the vampires chose whether to have minis or not. in my opinion to have the mini to feed the humans isn't fair play for the vampires.
During my time here on the forums we had bans put up against minis for assisting the humans to be a wall, and 2min suiciders. 
I would say the most fair thing to do is to remove the mini vamps completly because they aren't really good for anything, and they can't do anything if they can't get enough feed=have to hunt them down after we slayed the main vamps.
And we can skip those that want to be vampire from the human side. those 2min suicide is damn anonying.

@Anonymou_S let's put up a poll were everyone on the forums can vote to whether have minis or not.
Map_Hack
Map_Hack
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : Anonymou_S Master
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Ban request : ShareThePain (against myself yeah) Left_bar_bleue0/0Ban request : ShareThePain (against myself yeah) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  ShareThePain Fri 9 Jan 2015 - 18:14

I agreed that suicid should mean a ban, but I failed with my peasant, not more; I don't use to do it and even less feed as mini (YEAAAH! I've completed my goal at 6:06 : worthless game).
They had the choice and it was return against them.

btw, if u have to ban someone, just me; I disagree clemone was banned because I took this way.

ShareThePain
Corporal (grade 2)
Corporal (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple.Time Wed 14 Jan 2015 - 18:28

Hi ho !

I also think that there is no need for a ban, since Mini aren't officially vamp's allies neither human's !

The mistake is on the vamps who chose to put the Mini On in the first place.

If I'm wrong, then I wasn't aware of that rule and I should be ban too. Even if I'm out of the game since a lil while at the moment hu hu Laughing ( Coming back in 2 days yeaaaaaah ! )
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Vamp Ultra Lover <3
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Ban request : ShareThePain (against myself yeah) Left_bar_bleue0/0Ban request : ShareThePain (against myself yeah) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down